Wiper Switch Graphics Renewal/Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gretsch

SILVER Star
Threads
Small thing here, but the graphic on my '84 FJ60 wiper switch that shows where to position the switch for what speed/setting is totally worn off. Was wondering if anyone has some slick way to replace/re-paint it without having to replace the switch. My switch works perfectly fine so getting a new one just for the graphics is sort of silly to me. I can obviously tell what switch position does what for the wipers, so there is no need for this functionally. Just more an aesthetics thing in the spirit of returning it to stock. Was wondering if there was some graphics decal kit or something available I could replace the position graphics with. Maybe I could get a print shop to create a graphic for me somehow, but if there is some ready-made kit available, I would like to know about it. Any photos of an intact graphic on the wiper switch would be helpful as well if available. As always, thanks in advance.

Agreed this is needed on just about every FJ60 and FJ62. I'm surprised this isn't a more talked about. Should be a way to apply the lettering/graphics on worn out switches as replacements are super hard to find.

This thread might be of some interest on this note. Maybe more money than some want to spend, but definitely fixes the worn off graphic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom