WIPER MOTOR wiring question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found that mice have ate the wiring between the window frame to the wiring harness. There are two pig tails coming from the wiring harness with the same color wiring are these the same four wires going to the wiper motor. Light blue, light bule with red, light blue with black, and light blue with white

Sounds about right. What year?

I have found that mice have ate the wiring between the window frame to the wiring harness. There are two pig tails coming from the wiring harness with the same color wiring are these the same four wires going to the wiper motor. Light blue, light bule with red, light blue with black, and light blue with white

How about a pic? I have a spare motor which I can reference if needed. The wiring on my motor was so bad I had to re-wire the whole thing

Different years, different wiring.
Please post year and model in your signature line. Makes a lot easier for us to help you.

Rudi

X2 on year, when you figure it out, you can source factory wire fittings and colored wire from coolerman here on mud. I just re did my wire harness for the wiper got all my stuff from him...reasonably priced, tons of knowledge and nice guy. What more could you ask for!

1976 Model. The two pig tails coming out of the harness arejust to the lefto of the glovebox and above the blower motor duct work. If I remember correctly each pigtail has one horizontal and one vertical connectors in the housing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom