Wiper linkage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone used these guys?

UAE Customers, please be aware there will be delays in shipping till the end of the week due to public holidays in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from the 6th - 8th June.

MessagesAccepted OrdersFinanceAddressesOriginal InquiriesPersonal DataVehicle Information
Your Account Accepted Orders
Orders List
Show orders:

Cancel
Pay for this order
# 2377973 Jul 04, 2016 Pending payment
Description
Ship In Price
USD
Qty Sub-Total
USD
Weight
kgs
Status
Warehouse: Japan
WIPER Toyota 8516090A07 Ship in 7 days (approx) 137.09 1 137.09 0.73 Pending payment
Delivery 37.00
Total 174.09 0.73

© 2004-2016 «Amayama Trading Co., Ltd»
Contact Us Privacy Policy

Switch to mobile version

I use Olathe Toyota for parts. Great customer service and they will ship USPS if you ask.

I use Olathe Toyota for parts. Great customer service and they will ship USPS if you ask.
Why Kansas? For the customer service? How are the local Alaskan ones?

Price is the big one. Seems the markup in Fairbanks is pretty steep.
I ordered some Taco wheels a few months ago for a customer and they were $100 cheaper EACH even with the shipping. I asked the FAI dealer about a discount and I got the old 'we don't do that' answer.
Boys in Kansas also seem to always have the parts in stock.
Dunno about anchortown.

Have you got a wiper linkage from them?

My linkage from SOR cost me a small fortune, so if you think you can get a good deal and the product seems ligit, I would go for it.

Olathe quoted me $233 and $55 fedex to Alaska. Think I'll go with Amayama.

Just got my order from Amayama. $137 for new linkage, $37 shipped from Japan to Alaska. Took 6 days, packaged in bubble wrap in a box. So far I'm satisfied! Now I just gotta make time to install

Just got some time to install this, finally. I took my time to do it right, took about 2 hrs to install it twice. Remember to turn off your wiper motor with steering wheel stem before you shut off engine so that wiper motor will park itself. Otherwise clocking of motor when you install linkage will be off. Then remember to pull linkage over to passenger side as much as you can when installing. Remember the position of the motor arm when you remove it so that you can install it in the same position. I found it easier to remove arm from motor to press it into linkage, then bolt arm back on motor with linkage installed in vehicle. It is tricky because it is a tight squeeze to get your hand in behind the motor with linkage in the vehicle, but it was the only way i could get linkage attached to motor. Put wiper arms on last. Then test. Keep in mind that the wipers will come down below the windshield to the hood at the end of the cycle when the motor park after being shut off and it is not clocked right. This happened to me, so I had to uninstall motor adjust linkage connection. I had to take off both the covers in engine bay to access linkage to position it for install. Works great! Now I finally have wipers!

It was broken when I bought the vehicle. Typical broken plastic bushing on linkage at connection to motor. Motor is fine, so decided on new linkage to get another 30 years out of it, since plastic bushings can't be found.

great tip. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom