Wiper fluid hose clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So how do these things work?
C13793E5-5CD3-438D-8CCB-4CD9BB037469.jpeg

Can you take a photo from a bit further out and one from a different angle to show the business side of the clamp?

Are you asking how to get them off? I replaced the diverter valve and did the Delta washer bottle relocation and didn't see any clips on my washer fluid hoses.

Sorry, here is a much better photo.View attachment 2723948
Stick a straight bladed screwdriver in there and pry the two jaws away from each other by turning clockwise.. Then to lock back on, use a pair of channellocks or similar to squeeze until the jaws clip behind one another again. They are easy to deform, so they may not work if you get carried away.

Last edited:
Stick a straight bladed screwdriver in there and pry the two jaws away from each other by turning clockwise.. Then to lock back on, use a pair of channellocks or similar to squeeze until the jaws clip behind one another again. They are easy to deform, so they may not work if you get carried away.
Thanks for the advice. I could not manage it, and ended up cutting the hose and plugging it. It was the valve that prevents the fluid from leaking out of the headlamp washer, so no big loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom