wiper blades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i need to replace my blades, and want to get the rubber coated ones for snow and mud.
since i cant find any in the parts stores, does anyone know specific part #'s, and makes that will fit my 84 60?
I can buy them from SOR, i dont mind the 15 bucks or so for getting the right ones, but the shipping will kill me. I was charge 45 bucks REGULAR ups for a plastic vac fitting, shipped in a padded envelope.

anyone?
Hammer

I think I picked up my set from PepBoys.

My local Pep Boys doesnt sell the winter blades, and the ONLY empty pegs in the whole store were the ones for my truck.

Anco Winter blades

I get mine for like $8-$9 each...Anco Winter Blades. IIRC I get one 18" for the DS, and one 16" for the PS. They work well.

HTH

In the future, please do not pay anyone $42 for shipping a small part regular UPS.

Pluton said:
In the future, please do not pay anyone $42 for shipping a small part regular UPS.

trouble with SOR is that one you hit the coplete button, your order is done, and the shipping is NOT added until the order is actually shipped, that way your ***ked.

go my anco's at autobarn.com
17 buck for both, with shipping.

hammer

Oem

Just go to your local dealership and pick up a pair of OEM blades for $11 each. They so much better than aftermarket blades and are warranteed for life. Better yet just get new inserts if you already have oem blades. They are only a couple bucks each.

maybe it's just me, but I've had Toy's my whole life, and even got to the point where i would provide the VIN# of the vehicle, and STILL the blades from the dealer would be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom