Winter wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've definitely been wanting to night wheel flagpole or just get up there at night and camp.

I was actually thinking of posting a thread to see if anyone would be interested in hitting up Wolf Den OHV for some wheeling. I was looking at their maps and they've got some blues on there. @PhuckItImDone you've been there a couple times right? Are there enough blues to make it worth while?

Schedule permitting, I’d be down to do a little winter wheeling and camping. We’ve also talked a lot about going to Potts but have yet to make it happen.

if we get some decent snow, I wouldn’t mind meeting up at The Cove. With enough snow even the camp roads would be a blast.

Schedule permitting, I’d be down to do a little winter wheeling and camping. We’ve also talked a lot about going to Potts but have yet to make it happen.

if we get some decent snow, I wouldn’t mind meeting up at The Cove. With enough snow even the camp roads would be a blast.
We have talked about Potts a few times.. I actually talked to a couple people at Fall Crawl about doing a Potts trip before it gets too cold.

Wolfden doesn't offer camping, fortunately there is a spot close by that does. According to the Ranger we spoke to the last time we were out there. I would love to hit up Wolfden for some wheeling followed by some primitive camping. The Cove would be a blast after a good snow! I want to go back to the Cove within the next month or so for some wheeling / camping.

Anyone interested in doing a day trip wheeling Nov 14th? Or wait til Dec..?
I'd be just doing the day trip to either Cove or Wolf Den depending on what we can agree on. Mom asked when I was taking them wheeling again after cleaning the 200..

I'd be just doing the day trip to either Cove or Wolf Den depending on what we can agree on. Mom asked when I was taking them wheeling again after cleaning the 200..
I look to be like 95% in for the 14th. Never been to the cove but would definitely hit wolf den again

Keep me on your shortlist.

I'm interested for sure.

I work the 14th but subbing this thread in case theres other dates tossed out.

Potts, levels or even flagpole sounds great to me but Ill do whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom