Windy City Land Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
Gonna have our first meeting since right around Haloween 2000. I'm posting all over tring to catch all I can because our membership contact list is a bit shakey and last I looked I was the only IL member of the Cruiser Assistance Club. :eek:

Feburary 6th. First Thursday in Feb. at Arlington Toyota in Buffalo Grove, IL. The ownership is very excited about giving us as much help as possible and offered us the conference room for that evening (or pretty much any evening). Tech days and trail rides to follow soon after.

This meeting is going to be very important in finding out how much interest there is in bringing the club back from near-death so if you can't make it, but are interested, call me or e-mail me at Todd@bonnifer.com or 630-778-1470.

Thanks

Let me know if you need me to stop in at Arlington Toyota in advance for anything. Also, if anyone needs directions they can contact me at 847-248-2397.

See ya on the 6th.

2 and counting....

Good.
I was pretty happy with the quality of the folks that turned out if not the quantity. I was ready to throw in the towel, but now I'm re-energized. We are going to go down to Attica at the end of the month and hope to get some other stuff organized. The dealer was very helpful and offered some admin services that will really help.

Don't count us out yet.

Is that Feb 22nd in Attica?? I might be up for a trip, depends on how much I get done Wed/Thurs nights this week!

I'm not sure either will work for me....hopeing to get my junk done, but there are always more snags to hit!

I'll watch yer thread in Rides and see what I can make!

so did any of the old time members show up? steve hanson, lane winter, marcus harris, jason moore, art lyons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom