Windshields (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just wanted to post up a FYI. I was having trouble hunting up a windshield for my new pig. So I called a friend of mine at a local dealership, and it turns out they are still available from Toyota. Mine will be in Monday :D

yup still available from toyota, but whats the price?? dealer here wants $260 i think. but i have a local glass guy, and his price to me is $140 installed.

How many are left? And what year, '74 I assume?

I need to get me one of these before they all are gone. My worry is that I try to replace it without a new gasket and it leaks. Any idea where to get a new seal?

I will be picking up my new FJ45 window from the dealer tomorrow, $53.52.

SOR shows a after market replacement gasket. I don't have a whole lot of choice so I will probably be giving them a call

cool lingo. also i got my gasket second hand new from the dealer, dont know about any other.

jackass: according to my window guy he can get'em all day long, no shortage. its a currently made aftermarket piece so they wont be going away anytime soon.

There are currently 6 OEM windshields in the US. Fitment is from 69-80. Unfortunately the OEM weatherstrips are discontinued.

cruiserdan said:
There are currently 6 OEM windshields in the US. Fitment is from 69-80. Unfortunately the OEM weatherstrips are discontinued.

make that 5 mine is on the way :D

Make that 4, ordered mine Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom