Wanted Windshield Wiper Wiring Clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of the little metal harness clips that attach the wiper motor wiring harness to the inner windshield frame on a 68-74 40 series (although I think the early ones may be the same)

Thanks!

Looking for a set of the little metal harness clips that attach the wiper motor wiring harness to the inner windshield frame on a 68-74 40 series (although I think the early ones may be the same)

Thanks!
I think i have what you are looking for. I am parting out an older wiper set in another thread. The clips were part of it. I will give them to you if you need them.

If these are what you need send me your mailing address.
image.jpg

Nice find. I was looking for some a while ago, none to be found or offered. So I made them.

@bmoonhajjar Find a baby lathe... it’s a gateway into making your own stuff. I started with an Emco Unimat 3 and pushed it beyond its limits to machine stainless windshield pins & bronze bushings. The Emco Unimat 3 is what I started with. It’s about the size of a sewing machine and has a vertical mill attachment. It was very handy for a carb rebuild. The brass screw holding down the butterfly broke and the mill was helpful with extracting the leftovers. I now have an Emco Compact 8 with a vertical mill attachment. Grizzly sells a copy of it. I think it’s the G4000. Be hawkish on Craig’s List and you might find one for cheap.

D5F725A2-39A7-40A0-BC72-B97D641B8E32.jpeg
494D22CB-D5F3-4198-AA82-51D14A6EA4C6.jpeg

477093C0-8AFD-480A-85E1-2F81C0C1F0B0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom