Windshield Wiper Motor for 66 Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me find an aftermarket windshield wiper motor for my 66 fj40… I’ve looked for one but cannot seem to find any that explicitly say it’s fits an fj. My fj only came with 1, and it does not work. I will need two of them. Thanks!

Speedway. Search the 45 and 25 forum. I have a set but have not installed them yet. Trade off your dead one to John pardi he used to have some he tries to revive.

Speedway. Search the 45 and 25 forum. I have a set but have not installed them yet. Trade off your dead one to John pardi he used to have some he tries to revive.

I've only had one I couldn't receive. That was because the weight was missing and go past the dead spot to stop. But the was bench tested without any load.

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me find an aftermarket windshield wiper motor for my 66 fj40… I’ve looked for one but cannot seem to find any that explicitly say it’s fits an fj. My fj only came with 1, and it does not work. I will need two of them. Thanks!
I did not mean to say only aftermarket… either one or aftermarket would be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom