Builds Windshield sprayer upgrade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting. I haven't noticed mine were lacking. The 4-skinner wiper arms solved most of my problems, but the reservoirs in our 60's were made of crappy plastic. My 1980 pickup's reservoirs are still good as new. I wonder why.

Mine have never worked and I never really needed them so I never worried about it :rofl: I just rain x the windshield and rarely even use the wipers....but i also don't drive my 60 in the winter

I have the parts but haven't yet gotten around to a similar fix I'm hoping will work even better. I've always hated the factory sprayers, but just couldn't get myself to drill holes in the hood for the usual hood mounted units. I really should get to experimenting on this before winter really kicks in here. We've already had one cold snap here in the inland Northwest.

CRUISERCORPS has an aftermarket one that works well. I'm not great at mechanical stuff and i installed it...downside of it working well (two actually) taking off original s a one click ratcheting that is a bit annoying. Way worse though is the tank just pops off the mounting bracket. I rigged it up with a bunch of zipties and some 550 paracord. holds it in place and still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom