Windshield source in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was burned a bit by the Toyota dealer today, I ordered a windshield for my 72' and what I got was a 79 and up from what I can see. Thanks to a thread located here I found that I'm not the only one. Now I need a new piece of glass, anyone in Denver have a shop that cut one for me?

So I was burned a bit by the Toyota dealer today, I ordered a windshield for my 72' and what I got was a 79 and up from what I can see. Thanks to a thread located here I found that I'm not the only one. Now I need a new piece of glass, anyone in Denver have a shop that cut one for me?

Do you have the old glass in one piece? Should be able to get one cut pretty cheap.....<$80

GL

Ed

I do, I have a several sitting in frames. The last time I tried to extract one I broke it, but I think I better have another try tomorrow. It's a shame that out of all my spares none are without cracks.

I couldn't tell you a specific place in Denver, but I had a commercial glass place cut and install one for me. I just took them the windshield frame and they cut a piece to fit and matched up a gasket from the old rubber. It was a little over $100.

quick set glass. talk to dale, tell him ige sent ya.

I just bought an OEM one from my local dealership for $87.

quick set glass. talk to dale, tell him ige sent ya.

Thanks Ige, as always you're a life saver.

Guys- The dealer sold me a windshield as well, however, they only have the later glass now. The later part is 2" to wide and 2" to short for the early frames, buyer be ware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom