Windshield Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for recommendations for a shop to replace my windshield. I've heard that 60 glass is tricky to seal properly so I was hoping someone here has had experience (good or bad) with local shops.

I used Glasspro in Summerville for replacing the windshield on my 100. I was happy with the service and quality.

I used Glasspro in Mt. Pleasant, but that was because there was a tech there that is a pro. His name is Drew. He recently moved over to Baker automotive in West Ashley, so I brought my truck there. He will send you detailed pictures of the replacement if you want and makes sure all of the molding and other required parts are there. He even got in there and removed rust from my A-pillar, so that wouldn't be an issue down the road. He's done 5 windshields on my 100, installs is perfect, the glass is just cheap chinese garbage, which is the only option unless you pay $1200 for factory glass.

I worked with Natalie to set up the claim, and they even shuttled me back to work in a brand new benz.

Baker Glass: 843-852-4000, request Drew for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom