Windshield replacement recommendation for NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I searched high and low around my area (Raleigh, NC) to find a windshield repair/replace company that knew how to handle a 100 series and I found it.

Capital Auto Glass Garner NC 919-553-5352 Serving -Raleigh-Cary-Clayton-Smithfield-Wake Forest (919) 553-5352

Capital Auto Glass, Call Lauren, she knows her stuff. I had to call quite a few places to find someone that was knowledgeable and could get it done, and they did.

FYI, I had to replace my glass because I hit a turkey at 60mph, we were nose to beak.

IMG_3153.jpg
IMG_3154.jpg

Damn son--that's one way to bring home dinner. I bopped a red tailed hawk yesterday but think/hope he was OK other than scared s***less. Guess COVID has the birds going crazy.

You should post this over the the NC subforum as well--there are a fair few 100 guys over there that would be interested at some point.

Damn son--that's one way to bring home dinner. I bopped a red tailed hawk yesterday but think/hope he was OK other than scared s***less. Guess COVID has the birds going crazy.

You should post this over the the NC subforum as well--there are a fair few 100 guys over there that would be interested at some point.

I did put a post over there, only because I searched everywhere on the forum trying to find a good shop and had such a hard time. I am glad the hawk was okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom