Windshield replacement pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What should I expect to pay for a new windshield installed? Google sent me to one site claiming to sell and install for under $350. Sounds way too cheap to me.

I would pay around 300 here. 350 is reasonable.

I sure would try to find a REAL glass and/or body shop, and not use something randomly suggested by Google. You should also print out the FSM pages showing the caulking approach, and force the installer to caulk it properly, or it will leak. Be prepared to find some rust under the glass and have to deal with that, as well.

I have been looking for gaskets recently for when the time comes.....haven't checked toyota but two other venders are sold out!

I have been looking for gaskets recently for when the time comes.....haven't checked toyota but two other venders are sold out!
I want to replace mine once taxes are done. Not sure what I'm looking at with all that money the govt was throwing around. Will keep this in mind.

When I had my windshield done about 9-10years ago, it was around $225 USD installed on the East Coast. They even came to my house to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom