WindRock 2011 - The Carnage Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's the first teaser - much more to come.

Cam on the Rail Trail...
IMG_1003.JPG

except for a differnt vehicle, whats wrong with that pic?

Cam I hope you did not hurt it too bad! I did not have anything that exciting at Crozet.

More is that all it is ??what about kenny ??

I guess zigg zaggs got a little warm.

It got a little hot but that was actually just a blown heater hose going crazy.

Yall hard on a brother, anybody got picts of the cabin ? joy wants to see the house if you do , She says she has seen enough of me on the side...... go figure

Both of these pics are the beginning of the really hard part of rail trail. I almost endo'd coming down this really steep rocky drop off last year. This year the buggy is much better balanced thanks to the re-distribution of weight. (rear mounted radiator, winch moved back a foot, lighter motor/trans)

Not sure why the camera is tilted in these pics. You may need to tilt your monitor to make the trees stand up straight... now that's better...
2011-06-25_16-54-30_151.jpg
2011-06-25_16-54-57_698.jpg

I don't have any pics of the next section but that's where I blew up my hub and Cam blew a coolant line. After that Rich began his parade of carnage that began with him breaking both a front and a rear chromoly axle... at the same time...

These two pics are of the first winch line, where Rich stripped the gears out of his new endurance M12000 winch, then with me at the top about to break the winch line (twice) on my 8274.

There must be better pics showing the final extraction with all 4 winch lines (technically 5, but by then Rich's front M12000 was fully stripped and not working) but I didn't take them. I may have one of the slider getting peeled off of the frame...
2011-06-25_19-44-22_303.jpg
2011-06-25_20-11-28_855.jpg
2011-06-25_20-58-00_863.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom