Window Washer nozzles/lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HMP

Threads
I hit the button to spray washer fluid and nothing happens.
Made sure it had plenty in it, still nothing.
Got under the hood today and discovered, quickly - I dont even know where the nozzles are. Not on the hood, are they in the metal cowl in front of windshield?
Where, on the washer reservoir, do the line(s) come out, I felt around but failed to feel any hoses coming out of it on the bottom or sides (maybe I just missed it).

Sorry for so many questions, new truck to me, learning as much as I can. Trying to look first, but still having questions.

Here is one of the nozzle on the firewall.
( Drive side )

6B02C1CF-90D7-46D7-971D-238B966DAEF0.jpeg
B7284392-9997-4EB2-A966-53D7331C1D7B.jpeg

Reservoir with the pump and the windshield washer line.

Last edited:
Made sure it had plenty in it, still nothing.
Got under the hood today and discovered, quickly - I dont even know where the nozzles are. Not on the hood, are they in the metal cowl in front of windshield?
Where, on the washer reservoir, do the line(s) come out, I felt around but failed to feel any hoses coming out of it on the bottom or sides (maybe I just missed it).

Sorry for so many questions, new truck to me, learning as much as I can. Trying to look first, but still having questions.

does you pump motor run ?

the connector plug on 62's are famous for corrosion and failure

look at this detail first

i offer repair kits if so ...

thanks matt

Got under the hood today and discovered, quickly - I dont even know where the nozzles are.

Nozzles spray up from the vents in the cowl under the windshield. AFAIK its the same for the 62 series:

Washer3.jpg

Washer2.jpg

washer1.jpg

does you pump motor run ?

Key detail here OP.

Trying to look first, but still having questions.

Contained in the Chassis/Body FSM. I couldn't find the washer info in the available body/chassis manual for your year model range(I am sure its in there somewhere for the 62), but is contained in the older manual. I don't have a 62 but I think it still applies.

Lots of this kind of stuff is contained in those manuals so might save you some time to have them on-hand. HTH:

1661693718744.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom