Window Vents interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I saw a company post in GXOR on FB and they do window vents. He said if we had interest of 5+ and had someone that could be used as a test fit in Youngesville, NC (I’m 4 hours away) they could make them. For the GX they are $144 without mesh and $171 with mesh (shipped).

Are the rear windows the same on all LC200s?

Any interest? No relation to the business at all, just thought they looked cool and functional.

66E7A183-EAB9-4A0A-B514-8C92F6DCD9D1.jpeg

FB7E9AC1-65A6-4149-A6B4-F69C22FF4270.jpeg

D0BEC51B-A57E-43C1-8436-C1180EB385C5.jpeg

Do they stay in place with the window down or do they need the window to keep it in place?

I'd be interested at $125 shipped or less but I can use gutter guards and 15 minutes of cutting at $15 otherwise.

Do they stay in place with the window down or do they need the window to keep it in place?
I asked him and waiting to hear back.
I'd be interested at $125 shipped or less but I can use gutter guards and 15 minutes of cutting at $15 otherwise.
Those are their prices he listed so no idea.

What is their purpose?

Is that price for the one or the pair? What is that material, kydex?

To add to what @Tex68w said, a vent that helps keep bugs out while sleeping.
Got it. I run some nets from Amazon that do the same thing, albeit less fancy to look at.

Also, thanks for the link. It says this about their intended uses:
  • Daily driving to eliminate wind turbulence or if you have pets in the back seat
  • Stand out from the others at a show.
  • Those camping nights to ventilate the cabin and prevent bugs and insects from getting in the vehicle.
  • For those with pups in the back seat.
  • At the track for race cars to cool down the cabin without AC use.

Got it. I run some nets from Amazon that do the same thing, albeit less fancy to look at.

Also, thanks for the link. It says this about their intended uses:
  • Daily driving to eliminate wind turbulence or if you have pets in the back seat
  • Stand out from the others at a show.
  • Those camping nights to ventilate the cabin and prevent bugs and insects from getting in the vehicle.
  • For those with pups in the back seat.
  • At the track for race cars to cool down the cabin without AC use.
I use nets as well. They work great for the $$. Actually I might not need these after all. 😂
"These are not recommended on use of vehicles with window tint."

That's a shame, I was interested otherwise. I don't want to risk damaging my ceramic tint :(
I also have tint. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom