Window air deflector source. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to locate a [air of wind deflectors for an HZJ79 single cab. If anyone has a source please share it with me as I'd really like to have them on my truck.

you can get OEM shields for $85AUD ea. Im not sure if they are Toyota Australia only. This one was advertised by New Town Toyota in Perth.

1604319632571.png

You can also buy Aunger brand wind deflectors. They are made in Australia by hand by a company that just celebrated its 50th birthday. I think you need this one and you need to find out about LH RH drivers side because some of them are different to the passenger side and some 7* series have the 1/4 glass which is also a different part. This one is for a 1/4 glass door T255SL . This is for no 1/4 glass T305SL

Motoquipe are the retailer

Surprisingly, Aunger are still making weather shields for 60 and 75 series

That design would render the small vent windows useless. 😩
But with a good weather shield, you can drive in the rain with the window fully open.

Hey @coldtaco , Apologies for the thread hijack but I've been following your AK HJ-75 Build(That's an awesome build. Love your workmanship and attention to detail)could you please tell me where you grabbed your door mirrors from? they look great!
I want to say they came from a LJ78 that I had as a parts/build rig. I believe you can get them new still. Some are probably powered and maybe unpowered

I want to say they came from a LJ78 that I had as a parts/build rig. I believe you can get them new still. Some are probably powered and maybe unpowered

Do you have a part number or shop source? I don't really like the clearview tow mirror style arms.

Do you have a part number or shop source? I don't really like the clearview tow mirror style arms.
Don’t have any part numbers. The one with the thermometer attached is a power mirror type. The other new looking one is non-powered

83A7705D-C3DB-4580-B637-5361F45714FE.jpeg

27A667DA-1C91-4C03-969E-C9A9ECFA0D9B.jpeg

44ACB5F6-6FE5-445E-ADDF-4E1692C1387D.jpeg

3D826171-978D-41AE-81CA-455451EFF50E.jpeg

There’s some weather stripping where the plastic meets the door. It is held in place with some stainless clips and plastic nuts and “bolts “ kind of wish these were metal
Do you like that clip style attachment as opposed to adhesive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom