For Sale Winch Plate F/S, Mig Welder F/S (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is the deal.

I have a winch plate that looks to be Warn OEM ( i think, don't nail my feet to the floor on this), it came with an X-9000i winch. It does not fit my FJ40, the Saginaw is in the way. I truly don't know what the plate is/was for but will send pics is anyone wants it.

The Mig welder is a Craftsman (Lincoln) 110 volt welder a couple of years old. It has had one half of a 4" spool put through it MAYBE LESS. The welder is like new. Comes with two spools of wire .30, gas regulator, extra tips, manual, adapter for 8" spools, ground clamp, welding gun, felt wire cleaner. This unit welds both types of wire, plain and flux-cored. Polarity can be reversed to use with gas. Welds mild steel, stainless, aluminum,etc. Only thing you would need if you wanted to do gas Mig would be a tank of gas. This welder is truly like new! Pics if you want. the sears model number is 934.20105

What is wrong with it?.....Nothing
Why am I selling the welder?..... Because I am an idiot
Where am I ? In Chicago, Northern Indiana area.
How much ? &nbsp:Don't know what the plate is worth and really don't care, would like it to benefit someone who has a use for it. Would like to get $200 for the welder.
What happens if I don't sell the Plate? I guess I will keep it until I find someone who needs it.
What happens If I don't sell the Welder? EBAY

Please send any questions or replys off line.

(the welder is 60 lbs so would probably be 15 to 30 bucks to ship, depending on Zip)

A universal problem when your ride is eating up your disposable income.

I understand

gonna need more info on the welder, Sears doesn't show that item number. What model of Lincoln welder is it?

I don't know what welder it compares to, it was made for Sears by lincoln. It does have variable feed control for the wire and two power setting, high and Low. Probably similair to the Weld Pac 100 that Lincoln sells ( don't take that for gospel). If you go to the lincoln web site and look under their education/projects section they have instruction for welding up a welding table. I did that last week with this welder and had no problems. that is about all the wire that has been through it. It will weld up to 1/4 plate but it may take more than one pass. Now , believe or not, you know as much as I do about the welder. I do have the manual though so if you want me to look up anything specific let me know and I would be happy to do so. If you want me to fax you any pages from the manual I can do that also.
Cheers!

Straylight

I would like to know the amp rating on it. Is it an 80 amp or 100 amp or bigger?

The book says that on high it is 75 and on low it is 45.

Straylight.net

Unfortunately no, it is not. I was able to sell it.

Sorry

Straylight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom