Winch Parts Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

awesomeissquid

SILVER Star
Threads
I am finally getting a bumper for my 100 series and looking to get a winch to go with it. I really dislike buying something that can't be repaired when it inevitability needs it and so I am trying to research about replacement part availability.

For my needs, I plan to get a synthetic rope winch rated at 12k lbs. capacity. The bumper manufacturer recommends Comeup, and that sounds appealing for ease of installation, but I was also considering Warn, Sherpa, Badlands, etc (basically anything). Any input available for experiences getting parts? I know its commonly brought up about Warn parts being easily obtained, but I wasn't sure about any of the others out there.

Be

I am finally getting a bumper for my 100 series and looking to get a winch to go with it. I really dislike buying something that can't be repaired when it inevitability needs it and so I am trying to research about replacement part availability.

For my needs, I plan to get a synthetic rope winch rated at 12k lbs. capacity. The bumper manufacturer recommends Comeup, and that sounds appealing for ease of installation, but I was also considering Warn, Sherpa, Badlands, etc (basically anything). Any input available for experiences getting parts? I know its commonly brought up about Warn parts being easily obtained, but I wasn't sure about any of the others out there.

Couldn't tell you about any of the others, but parts for my 43-year-old Warn winch are readily available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom