Winch bumber from SOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am completely in love with this new winch bumber from SOR
Specter Off-Road Land Cruiser Parts - Page 229 40 Series Winch Bumper
But at a pricetag at 520$ + shipping and me living in Denmark it will cost me about 800$ before I recive it:crybaby:

Any one knows of a less expensive option looking like the one from SOR? Even a 100$ will be something when you have to pay import taxes, freight and VAT of it.

I've got to agree with you. I love that front bumper. Putting that on the must have list. Wish I could help you with getting it across the sea. Appreciate your posting it up, I've looked all over and never have seen this bumper. Good luck.

Buyers club won't even get you a discount. I see.
-Special Promotion - Everyone gets Club Price on this part. (An Additional Handling Charge of $25.00 is already included in the shown price)

Should read, "No one gets Club Price on this part!"

Neat design though.

i got one! got it at Man-a-Fre and when I got it most of the powder coat was peeling off.. Man a Fre would not help me out.. was shockingly bad service!! but then through the Forums i got 4+ contact me and they paid me to have it sandblasted and repainted... so it was a good thing..

Ask ManAfre if you can buy just a non painted bumper.. get it painted somewhere local..!

I do not believe that bumper will work with a Warn 8274. Just something to keep in mind.

That specific component will not, however the MAF unit will:

ShopKam10-25-03-10.jpg

plenty of pictures there. get your local metalworker to make one

I think that will be the solution, having the tubebender and plasmacutter myself it should be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob4wd
plenty of pictures there. get your local metalworker to make one

I think that will be the solution, having the tubebender and plasmacutter myself it should be possible.

i live in the uk and didn't want to ship one so had these made locally. one for my dear departed 70 and one for my current squeeze. cost around £300 each.
trucky out 009.jpg
DSC01542.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom