winaldl tbi data i need someone who knows what they are looking at??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snice you have checked and/or replaced everything else, it has to be the pump, filter or supply line. A slow degradation as you have described would be typical of a failing pump or filter becoming restricted, but I have to assume you already did the filter. My money is on the pump.

Snice you have checked and/or replaced everything else, it has to be the pump, filter or supply line. A slow degradation as you have described would be typical of a failing pump or filter becoming restricted, but I have to assume you already did the filter. My money is on the pump.

I have done the filters (i have two) a few times now and i thought it was the pump to so i changed it as well which did nothing!! i changed the thermostat yesturday to a 195 now the motor runs hotter than it should and there was still a miss there on my way into work this morning but it did seem better ill drive it more today and do somemore data logging and see how its doing running warmer!

what is "hotter than it should". 195 to 205 is common. Some GM vehicles in the 90's used a 220 thermostat to pass emmissions. Auto trans fluids don't reach optimum viscosity until 185. that's about the minimum
temp for proper engine operation. If 210 makes you uncomfortable move the gauge sensor from the head to the thermostat
housing. It'll run 10 deg. cooler ...

Any update? Did you run the maps and find any data? I'm getting ready to send mine to Affordable and hopefully get a little more HP and better MPG.

Any update? Did you run the maps and find any data? I'm getting ready to send mine to Affordable and hopefully get a little more HP and better MPG.

no updates it still has a bad miss under load i think i have a burnt valve or the cam is rounded out! i need to do a compression check!

What did you find?

What did you find?[/QUO

ended up being the rotor its was an expensive oriellys brand but didnt fit very tight so it was wobbling around in the cap and causing a misfire got a new cap and rotor from napa problem solved!! iw ont be buying anything from oriellys anymore!!!

Cool. It usually is the easy stuff.

ended up being the rotor its was an expensive oriellys brand but didnt fit very tight so it was wobbling around in the cap and causing a misfire got a new cap and rotor from napa problem solved!! iw ont be buying anything from oriellys anymore!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom