Win a new Metal-tech 4x4 FJ40 instrument bezel! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks

Count me in!

These are cool looking, i might have to buy one even i dont win :cheers:

Watched the video on FB and they are pretty sweet. Have you all thought about including guages with them also?

We could offer some but there are so many choices out there tough to narrow it down. When left up to us we run AutoMeter. But then its the style, color of the background etc. We have made everyone so far to fit 3 and 3/8" for the large holes, spedo/tach. The smaller holes are 2 and 1/6" for water temp, oil pres., volts etc.

Where did you guys find the leds. I have been looking for sum just like that with no luck just in case I don't win that one.

We could not either, at least not stocked anyway. This is why we had them made by a custom electronics company in CA. We will have the 3 LED combos up on our site next week for $30 for the kit. We could not bring ourselves to put a cheep Radio Shack plastic LED into these bezels.

It has been fun making these, and we look forward to expanding what we offer. Any custom configurations just ask we can put them into CAD and make it. Nice knowing your FJ40 bezel is not just made by a company doing nothing but Land Cruisers for 11yrs but actually made within 40yrds of FJ40's!

Mark

sign me in!

Very nice, would love to win one of those for my current rebuild.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom