Wilmington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who here is in the Wilmington NC area. I see a bunch of cruisers in the area. I just moved into the area and was trying to find other cruiserheads.

Who here is in the Wilmington NC area. I see a bunch of cruisers in the area. I just moved into the area and was trying to find other cruiserheads.

Welcome

Not many really, there are lots out there but no one ever seems that interested in joining the club.

Welcome

Not many really, there are lots out there but no one ever seems that interested in joining the club.
Ouch!
Never mind, I’m a red headed step-child, I’m used to being forgotten.
Anyway, not there anymore.

Ouch!
Never mind, I’m a red headed step-child, I’m used to being forgotten.
Anyway, not there anymore.

LMAO, I meant in the grand scheme of club history. We have had a few but not as many as you would think with all the cruisers out there.

Welcome. My buddy @scj lives in Top Sail and works in Wilmington. He’s not super active on the forum, but I’ll see him today and tell him to check. He has a 100 series. Based off your name, are you a professional or shade tree mechanic? I’ve seen guys in that area asking for local mechanic recommendations. There was a post about it a few months ago if I recall correctly 🤔

Welcome. My buddy @scj lives in Top Sail and works in Wilmington. He’s not super active on the forum, but I’ll see him today and tell him to check. He has a 100 series. Based off your name, are you a professional or shade tree mechanic? I’ve seen guys in that area asking for local mechanic recommendations. There was a post about it a few months ago if I recall correctly 🤔
I have been a mechanic for decades. I’ve done a lot with cruisers. My shop name was Oldenburg’s Automotive. It should still be in the shop list. I need to update that.

Welcome.

I keep my 80 series stored in Myrtle Grove. I live in Pennsylvania but make it down every so often. I get the passes for Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. It's a 1997 Desert Dune Collectors Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom