Will trail gear high steer arms work on a 60? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the marlin high steer kit for my 60 with the fj80 ends but no steering arms yet. My question is will the trail gear or other high steer arms work with the fj60-62 knuckles and fj80 tierod ends. Also does anyone know if the knuckle kits (seals etc.) work from the mini truck stuff. Seems like no one really offers or advertises stuff for the land cruisers anymore, all mini truck stuff.

The trail gear and marlin crawler kits include the rod ends, DOM tube for tie rod and drag link, steering arms, and also a new pitman arm. The steering arms should be the same except the TG are forged and the marlin crawler are machined from solid stock. I don't know about the mini truck seals being compatible with the 60 axles but if you need anything like that check out Cruiseroutfitters.com or order them at your local Toyota dealer.

Do the trail gear steering arms put the tie rod in the same position? The reason I ask is that I cannot run wheel weights on the inside of my rims due to clearance issues with the tie rod and the inner bead of my rim, if the steering arms were more inboard and allowed a shorter tie rod my issue would go away.....any help would be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom