Will this work on a Pig too? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would what work on a 55? That is a page about a Rallye package Traveler. there is an IH section on Pirate that would probably love this thread, but it makes me shudder. I had a '72 Scout that was the biggest piece of steaming S%#T that I have ever owned, to each his own though...

i'm guessing the drivetrain that he mentioned, but i'm not a scout fan, so i'm not going to read an article about scouts to find out.

I love the look of the 80 and 800's i almost got a 80 at one point but I wouldnt trade my pig for one. But which part of the buildup are you talking about for your pig?

Sorry, I meant the 3/4 ton axles with hummer wheels. And that Traveller is local to me. Very nice job. I just don't know how he keeps it from rusting out every two years. I had a Scout II, but I couldn't deal with the rust. Just too much work. And I would NEVER EVER trade my Pig for anything(except a nicer Pig).

Question rephrase:

Would full width axles work with out narrowing them if I used Hummer beadlocks, and would the hummer rims look mean? And one last thing; is running a 16.5" rim ok if it is bead lock like the hummer rims?

I think Morgan was doing (or at least thinking about doing) something like that. I remember he had a bunch of Hummer wheels, and I went to Chico to pick up some kinda 14-bolt rear end for him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom