Will these Land Cruiser rims fit an 86 4runner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stock rims that have the following markings: 15x7JJ(10)

They look just like 1st gen wheels but have the different offset. Just wondered if they would fit. Thanks.

Pictures? Which LC did they come off?

Pictures? Which LC did they come off?
toyota rims.jpg

Not FJ40 or FJ60. I don't recall 80-series Land Cruisers coming with wheels that look like that. Those look like IFS mini-truck wheels. @cruiserdan ?
Actually, the guy says 91 LC. These look like stock 4runner except the offset is 15 on these rims. The offset on stock 4runner 1st gen is 8. This would mean these would move the rim 7mm to the inside of the wheel well, I believe. Wanted to see if they would work without rubbing.

I didn't know they made different versions of that wheel. It will be good to see if someone knows if they'll fit.

They are Cruiser wheels if they have conical steel inserts for tapered lug nuts. If they have square shoulders for mag-type lug nuts with washers they are truck/4Runner wheels.

They are Cruiser wheels if they have conical steel inserts for tapered lug nuts. If they have square shoulders for mag-type lug nuts with washers they are truck/4Runner wheels.
Still learning stuff from CDan.

There’s prolly someone out there desperate for those center caps

I'm intrigued to know that there are two different offsets made in that wheel. Now if there was only a 16" or 17" version of it too.

There was a 16 inch version. One inch narrower and just as ugly as the 15 inch version.

42611-60060

Last edited:
Can't say that I'm a fan of them either, but those would allow me to run a 235/85R16 and otherwise look stock. Thank you for the p/n, but they appear to be nearly unobtainuim.

JDM LJ78s mostly.

Found a JDM source that claimed to have them (for all I know it's a Russian scam), The $300ish per wheel was almost tolerable, but the $1200 in shipping for 4 of them on top broke the camel's back.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 07-26-35 Toyota 42611-60060 (4261160060) WHEEL DISC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom