Will the LEVEL 8 Hauler 16x6 wheels fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone tried the LEVEL 8 Hauler 16x6 wheels on a J70? Would they fit the front wheel hubs or do they require some machining? I've seen that the Level 8 MK6 do need machining to fit Land Cruisers.

The lug nuts' holes also look quite small on these.

Part number: 1660HLR006140M08

hauler_matteblack_white.jpg

I’m by no means a tire pro, but honestly looks like it can. Says backspacing is 3.5” for a 6” wide wheel. im guessing it’s 7” in total width overall if it says that the offset is 0”. I want to say 3.25” BS is what Mr. T requires out of the older 7x’s. If you can find a place with a decent return policy, maybe try ordering one and see how it fits?

As an anecdote, I am currently using 16x7” Fifteen52 Analog’s with 3.5” BS (I think, id have to measure to be sure) and I don’t use any spacers. I also think they stopped making them this size.

(note: I’m somewhat interested myself for 6” wide wheels that are not steel)

I’m by no means a tire pro, but honestly looks like it can. Says backspacing is 3.5” for a 6” wide wheel. im guessing it’s 7” in total width overall if it says that the offset is 0”. I want to say 3.25” BS is what Mr. T requires out of the older 7x’s. If you can find a place with a decent return policy, maybe try ordering one and see how it fits?

As an anecdote, I am currently using 16x7” Fifteen52 Analog’s with 3.5” BS (I think, id have to measure to be sure) and I don’t use any spacers. I also think they stopped making them this size.

(note: I’m somewhat interested myself for 6” wide wheels that are not steel)
I'm not worried about the size, 16x6J ET 0 is perfect for J70. It's just that other people had to machine some edges for the wheel hub to fit on Level 8 MK6 wheels.
Also, I think these wheels need smaller lug nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom