will the FJcruiser be sold in foreign markets? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If not, and only available in the US, do you think that companies like ARB, TJM and others will make after market bumpers, lockers ect.... for them?

I really don't know if it should even have Land Cruiser on the side of it.

a real Land cruiser is a 78 munster, not that FJcruiser

but thats just my 2 cents

I doubt toyota would try to sell it elsewhere...

I think there will be accessories, though perhaps not from arb

Don't let CJ's thread disintegrate into a IH8NEWFJ crapthread.

Cj, I don't know the answer, but I assume there are other instances of US only trucks that received aftermarket support from the vendors you mentioned?

(oh, and congrats, I did not know you were already active into becoming the Carolina's version of Landpimp!)

I think it is designed specifically for the US, but if it does well, maybe it will see other markets. No need to worry about aftermarket parts though, it is the same platform as the 4runner/Taco, so most bits for them will probably fit. :)

Aftermarket parts will be available, can't say from who at the moment, but it rides on a 4runner/taco chassis so parts will be easy to locate. It will be launched here in the US first, other markets to follow.

I would exspect it will be sold in Japan and Europe at least. Prolly not in 3rd world markets

ARB still doesn't make a bumper for the 4th Gen 4-Runner... So I'm not sure if we will see any ARB support

According to the Swiss Toyota HQ, they are "forbiden" to sell it here :(
I imagine it will be the same for the other European countries.
No matter, I'll just import it, I've done it before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom