Will swap Land for?? Have land/house in KS and MI

Okay, I have some land I'm selling and I'm open to swaps for either, well I'm open to a trade for anything to be honest. Here's what I have:

KS Lake lots, good for camping but have yearly dues, I'd sell them. They get up to $1,000 on ebay and if you carry them (take payments) I've seen them over $2,000 each. I could do a package on these of like 10 lots if you wanted.

KS Land in SE part of the state. Nice stuff, some you can build on some you can't. I sell all this stuff and take payments. On these I have some nice and some s***ty (can't build on it) ones and I'd do payments of $900 up to $4,000 if I were to sell cash about half that so there's an idea what they'll get you.

KS House, nice 2 bdrm house across from a school. I wouldn't move into it like it sits but there is no shortage of people that would. Nice neighborhood, blah blah blah, I would sell this cash for $6,000 or take payments on it for $350 a month based on a $13,000 selling price.

Linemans shack, KS as well, three lots and a basic little shack you could camp in when you're duck hunting. Nice little deal, lots are worth about $1,500 each, shack another $500 or so, those would be cash prices.

MI Camping lot, it's fine, great for the summer I would do $1,000 if I were to cash sell it.

I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL THESE FOR MONEY!! Just trying to give you an idea of what I could get for them provided I had about 2-3 weeks to sell them. I want to swap and I'm open to whatever from tires, lifts, winch, tops, doors, disk brakes or whole Cruiser running or not.

Call me anytime at (520) 971-4567 if you have ANY questions about any of this stuff.

Here's an idea of what some of the lots look like, this is one of the lots that would be in the lake community with dues but it's an idea of what you're getting.

HEY! It's not for sale it's for swap... I figured it like this, land is good, cruisers drive on land, people camp and there was no other section so I'm sorry if it shouldn't be here.....

Landpimp

WOW, you can buy a house that cheap?

"KS House, nice 2 bdrm house across from a school. I wouldn't move into it like it sits but there is no shortage of people that would. Nice neighborhood, blah blah blah, I would sell this cash for $6,000 or take payments on it for $350 a month based on a $13,000 selling price."

linemans shack

wheres the linemans shack...close to what area...3 lots how big?

and yes pimp you can buy houses that cheap in kansas...but remember you get what you pay for!

I'm going to answer you both here, the lot I have in Michigan is in Newago County, I've had it over a year, it's a smaller camping type lot, roughly 25'x100' and about 25 minutes South of Baldwin.

The linmans shack, ah crap, I'm speaking off the top of my head here so I'm sorry as I can't remember the County right now. Basicly it's in the central part of KS and the lots if I remember right are each 50'x100' for a total of 150'x100.

As for houses that price, remember, a nurse in this town is going to make $8 as an LPN, in a larger City in KS short of KC maybe $12, in LA or many other places, large city or more well off easy coast State, they'd be making $18+

incogrhino

happen to have any pics?Just so I can get a idea.That ainj't to far away from where I'm at.Couple hours or so. Let's talk.Like what are taxes like?Population close by?Buildable?Able to purchase gmore land?I know to m any "?". sorry.

Top Bottom