Will one piece 2006-2007 LC headlights fit a 1999 LC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a couple tabs break off my head light and marker lights, and a replcement is $$$ So I was thinking about going to a one piece

I think there's some difference in the grill shape, or something like that? Maybe @kelly saad can shed some more light on that.

I went with Depo headlights on my '02, they are one-piece like the new LC ones, but made to fit the earlier years. Not sure if they're still available though.

If I understand correctly, you can retrofit the later headlights to the early models, but other parts are also required:

For a similar look, at a more reasonable price, you may want to consider the Depo "one piece" lights:

I've put 07 LX plastic in 00LX. Don't see why 07LC won't fit all LCs. Grill is different along the bottom, as they removed trim piece on top of bumper in 03, but IIRC side of grill are the same.

I've put 07 LX plastic in 00LX. Don't see why 07LC won't fit all LCs. Grill is different along the bottom, as they removed trim piece on top of bumper in 03, but IIRC side of grill are the same.

LC will require replacement of 2006 Grill, valance panel below the headlamp as well as the support bracket behind that panel across. Cost adds up fast unless you are able to find same color donor otherwise don't forget to factor in paint work as well.

Cheaper option will be DEPO 1 piece headlamp, direct drop in plug and play. I carry the DEPO 1 piece headlamp if you are considering this option =)

If I understand correctly, you can retrofit the later headlights to the early models, but other parts are also required:

For a similar look, at a more reasonable price, you may want to consider the Depo "one piece" lights:

Thanks for the reference James!! =)

LC will require replacement of 2006 Grill, valance panel below the headlamp as well as the support bracket behind that panel across. Cost adds up fast unless you are able to find same color donor otherwise don't forget to factor in paint work as well.

Cheaper option will be DEPO 1 piece headlamp, direct drop in plug and play. I carry the DEPO 1 piece headlamp if you are considering this option =)

Thanks.....I have seen your post about the depos, and sort just wanted stock, but it looks like yours is the better bet for a one piece head light/marker

Here are the one-piece Depos, on my 2000 LC.

IMG_20180908_121442.jpg

Here are the one-piece Depos, on my 2000 LC.

I know the one piece looks really sharp, but if I can rig-up a $65 marker light, the rest of the $$ for a depo can go to a new RTIC cooler. Although I have been f-ing with this light since the fender bender, it just wasn't fixed right. Decisions

Are those 18" rims?

Thanks.....I have seen your post about the depos, and sort just wanted stock, but it looks like yours is the better bet for a one piece head light/marker

The quality of DEPO is actually very good, I have not have complaint of this lamp since I start selling them in 2015, no yellow lense or leak.

I know the one piece looks really sharp, but if I can rig-up a $65 marker light, the rest of the $$ for a depo can go to a new RTIC cooler. Although I have been f-ing with this light since the fender bender, it just wasn't fixed right. Decisions

Are those 18" rims?
18" 2015 Tundra rims, 285/65/18 KO2s, 1.25" Bora spacers.

I put 06-07 OEM headlights in my 99 but kept the 99 grill and valance panel. I had to trim the valance panel, grill and headlamp tabs to make them fit. I wouldn't go this route if I had to do it again.

IMG_1996.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom