Will it fit?? 18" Tundra TRD PRO BBS Wheels with Michelin LTX 275/65-R18 Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Details in the title - Will this wheel/tire combo fit my 2015 LC without any modifications? I'm mostly nervous about hub size, center cap fit, etc.

Stock wheels and tires come in at 31.5" outer diameter and about 11.2" wide.
These TRD PRO wheels off a 2021 Tundra come in at 32.1" outer diameter and about 10.8" wide.

Pretty darn close for everything, but just want to be extra cautious before I dump $2500 on these new take-off wheels and tires.

They will look a little skinny compared to stock, but should bolt right on without issue.

They will look a little skinny compared to stock, but should bolt right on without issue.

Thanks that's helpful... They will be 0.4" skinnier than stock, so shouldn't be noticeable. Either way narrower is a little better in the snow. ;)

The rims and hubcaps will fit fine, lots of people here run them. I defer to others on tire size questions.

Old thread resurrection.

Assuming the OP got the TRD Pro / LTX AT2's off a Tundra, how are the P rated tires holding up? I am looking at picking up the same wheel/tire package from someone I know (I have an '08).

TIA!

Old thread resurrection.

Assuming the OP got the TRD Pro / LTX AT2's off a Tundra, how are the P rated tires holding up? I am looking at picking up the same wheel/tire package from someone I know (I have an '08).

TIA!
It's been about 2.5 years with them now and they're great, still plenty of tread. Granted due to pandemic I drove way less during that time, but probably like 18k miles so far.

It's been about 2.5 years with them now and they're great, still plenty of tread. Granted due to pandemic I drove way less during that time, but probably like 18k miles so far.
Thanks. I am running Wildpeaks in the same size and (with the LTX AT2) was hoping for a quieter - smoother road tire that does snow well. I'm sure the mileage will improve as each tire is about 7# lighter.

Thanks. I am running Wildpeaks in the same size and (with the LTX AT2) was hoping for a quieter - smoother road tire that does snow well. I'm sure the mileage will improve as each tire is about 7# lighter.
They're noticeably louder than OEM tires, but nothing like the Wildpeaks (I had those on a Tacoma years ago).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom