will a 03-04 grill fit in a 98-02 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
will the screws line up with no problem????

thanks alot guys

Only if you scrape off the chrome or black or whatever the color du jour may be. :flipoff2:

Oh wait, was that a smart-ass comment?

I was looking for the little green head that rolls up and down and smiles, but I couldn't find it...

I don't really know, but it seems unlikely that they would change the way the grill is mounted. Unless the newer tranny cooler got in the way or something.

Last edited:
calamaridog said:
Sorry I don't know but JAOS makes a very nice replacement one for the 98-02 grill.
thanks, do you have a link to JOAS so i can see what the grill looks like before i order a new one today

How about the same question for the Lexus. Will the 03-04 fit the 98-02? Looks like it would fit.

Here's a closeup comparison. The one on the left is an '03, the one on the right is a '99.

They probably are interchangeable if you just replace the trim piece.
lc.fronts.jpg

I had done that conversion to my 00 .. that piece of trim well cost you near 55 USD ..

Jaos Landcruiser Billet Grill ;)

325010.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser (98-02) Product # 325010
Toyota Land Cruiser (03-06)* Product # 325012

325015.jpg

Lexus LX470 (98-06)* Product # 325015

* The Lexus LX470 & Toyota Land Cruiser 03-05 Aero Billet Grille requires painting to the outlined trim for proper installation.

I would happily do it just to get rid of the alien Toyota symbol but my cheap nature tells me that a purely cosmetic change without practical benefit is a violation of the Landcruiser ethic.

Ok now someone find some pricing info on these and we can put this :princess: bling thread to rest. :D

Last edited:
NMuzj100 said:
Jaos Landcruiser Billet Grill ;)

325010.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser (98-02) Product # 325010
Toyota Land Cruiser (03-06)* Product # 325012

325015.jpg

Lexus LX470 (98-06)* Product # 325015

* The Lexus LX470 & Toyota Land Cruiser 03-05 Aero Billet Grille requires painting to the outlined trim for proper installation.

I would happily do it just to get rid of the alien Toyota symbol but my cheap nature tells me that a purely cosmetic change without practical benefit is a violation of the Landcruiser ethic.

Ok now someone find some pricing info on these and we can put this :princess: bling thread to rest. :D

Plus Jaos sucks arse.

macneill said:
Plus Jaos sucks arse.

Actually wasn't aware of that since I haven't been trying to make my truck look like a rice racer. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom