Will 2017 LC wheels fit 2003 LX470????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and have a quick question. I just purchased the this LX and it needs TLC really bad. My question is, will the wheels from a 2017 Land Cruiser fit my rig? I'm thinking they will but not totally sure if the front hubs will fit the new wheel. Can someone here confirm? I tried to get specs online but was unsuccessful.
OME Part Number: 4261160C20

Last edited:
Most should, may not be able to use the center caps. Posting a pic of which ones will help.

No problem here's the pic.
1594837108304.png

Center cap may be an issue but that should be only issue. If nothing else, much like those who have run Tundra rims, if you run smaller spacers (1.25") you will be able to run the caps. Not 100% on that but seems to be what the consensus has been over the years.

Center cap may be an issue but that should be only issue. If nothing else, much like those who have run Tundra rims, if you run smaller spacers (1.25") you will be able to run the caps. Not 100% on that but seems to be what the consensus has been over the years.
I appreciate the reply thank you!! I think I'm just going to go with aftermarket wheels and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom