Will 2011 Tundra Wheels w/ 275/65/18 fit a UZJ100 2002 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at purchasing 2011 Tundra Wheels w/ 275/65/18 tires for my UZJ100, just wanted to confirm they would fit and if there are any issues that anyone knows about before pulling the trigger on these. I know the Center caps will have to be swapped, but that is no issue.

Last edited:
Lol. Tundra. Just woke up and read Tacoma. Guess my brain is still booting. My bad. Don't listen to me! >.<

...via IH8MUD app

Zactly the same....im running them on my 2004. The front center caps wont work...thats it

I am running this configuration on my 2002. I am guessing it will work.

Semi-related question as I'm thinking about buying a set of tundra wheels as well. I have chrome stock 18's and would therefore need to change my lug nuts for aesthetic reasons. Anything specific I should know or can I just pick up a set a stock none chrome lug nuts for a LC or Tundra?

Last edited:
Semi-related question as I'm thinking about buying a set of tundra wheels as well. I have chrome stock 18's and would therefore need to change my lug nuts for aesthetic reasons. Anything specific I should know or can I just pick up a set a stock none chrome lug nuts for a LC or Tundra?

90% of lugs are chrome for durability of the finish. Just run the same lug nuts. Toyota lugs are nice and expensive.
If you get black lugs just know in a year or 2 you will be seeing alot more rust on them then the chrome.
After you put center cap on you don't see much of lugs anyway.

Good point, I didn't think about that. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom