Will 20" wheels/tires from a 2011 Land Cruiser fit a 2002 Land Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys, i have a 2002 Land Cruiser and I noticed that my front tire was losing air slowly.... i went to discount tire and found out that its not the tire, its the wheel. It has some corrosion and was leaking from the inside part (my truck has 322k miles). I am ready to change my wheels. Found a set of 2011 Land Cruiser wheel and tires online for sale at a decent price. Will they fit my land cruiser. They are also 5 lugs. They have 285/50/20 tires on them. Will they rub? would i need a lift...... would i be just better off finding the 16" Wheels? thanks

Any input / info / ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks again

For me personally that 50 aspect ratio would be lower than I’d want for anything that would see much off-road time.

Tire choice is good in 18”, probably cheaper than 20s, and that gives you more sidewall. Recent Tundra takeoff wheels in 18” size are plentiful and cheap - that’s likely what’s going on my 99 LX when the current K02s get some more age on em.

For me personally that 50 aspect ratio would be lower than I’d want for anything that would see much off-road time.

Tire choice is good in 18”, probably cheaper than 20s, and that gives you more sidewall. Recent Tundra takeoff wheels in 18” size are plentiful and cheap - that’s likely what’s going on my 99 LX when the current K02s get some more age on em.

My vote would be to get a 16" and fix the 1 defective rim rather than get crazy with 20s all around and spend a lot of money. Better yet, tell the tire ship to clean up that rim and see if it holds air.

I went through this last winter as well, toyota OEM wheel is expensive but will be the quickest and safest fix. I thought I found some on rockauto.com but can't seem to find it while looking now. Try some aftermarket options, but I remember it being a tough wheel to find.

My vote would be to get a 16" and fix the 1 defective rim rather than get crazy with 20s all around and spend a lot of money. Better yet, tell the tire ship to clean up that rim and see if it holds air.

I went through this last winter as well, toyota OEM wheel is expensive but will be the quickest and safest fix. I thought I found some on rockauto.com but can't seem to find it while looking now. Try some aftermarket options, but I remember it being a tough wheel to find.

I think I will do this.... because i have very good michelins all around. I will find a original 16" wheel and save my money towards my savings for a 2.5 - 3.0 lift for future :)

Thanks guys !

Flex Seal, bro! :hillbilly:

delete?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom