For Sale Wild WY. 1972 FJ55 inside front & rear door handles with regulator rods & hardware. July 72 seatbelt set. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Denscustom1

SILVER Star
Threads
Door regulator parts from a 1972 FJ55. All prices include shipping. Please reply in thread. Thanks, Dennis

1. Drivers side front handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped. SOLD
2. Passenger side front handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped.
3. July 72 seatbelt set. Not perfect, but overall nice functioning set. $125 shipped. SOLD
4. Drivers side rear handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped. SOLD

5. Passenger side rear handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped.
DSCF7237.JPG
DSCF7240.JPG
DSCF7241.JPG
DSCF7242.JPG
DSCF7244.JPG
DSCF7245.JPG
DSCF7246.JPG
DSCF7247.JPG
DSCF7248.JPG

Last edited:
I am interested in the left passenger door inside handle ,please let me know if it's available and in good working order , I will pay 65 dollars.

Parts from a 1972 FJ55. I also have the same parts for rear doors if anyone needs them as well. All prices include shipping. Please reply in thread.
Thanks, Dennis

1. Drivers side handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped.
2. Passenger side handle and rod assembly with hardware. $65 shipped.
3. July 72 seatbelt set. Not perfect, but overall nice functioning set. $125 shipped. SOLD View attachment 2902071View attachment 2902072View attachment 2902073View attachment 2902074View attachment 2902075View attachment 2902076View attachment 2902077View attachment 2902078View attachment 2902079
I tried to sent you an email twice, I sent the money PayPal a while ago, did you send my left passenger inside door handle and handle plastic yet?

I have not received emails or payment. You can send me a private message here with the date and transaction number so that I can check with Paypal.
Thanks, Dennis

I have not received emails or payment. You can send me a private message here with the date and transaction number so that I can check with Paypal.
Thanks, Dennis
PayPal transaction #2AC56529RP4073240 at 2:01:57 pm on January 28, 2022.

I emailed you by replying to our earlier conversation via email, so I know it was to the right email address.

PayPal transaction #2AC56529RP4073240 at 2:01:57 pm on January 28, 2022.

I emailed you by replying to our earlier conversation via email, so I know it was to the right email address.
Any luck yet on the PayPal I sent you with transaction details.

Thank you for the Paypal transaction number. I was able to track down your payment. Your door handle assembly will ship out tomorrow morning. To clarify the email situation, I would like to add that I have never given you my email address. I have only corresponded through private message on this forum. Our conversation may come up as an alert in your email, but that is very different than a direct email conversation. Thank you for your purchase and patience while I tracked down your payment. Dennis

I’d like to add that I received my parts and others from Dennis and he was extremely up front and timely. The packing was top notch and I highly recommend him for purchases to anyone.

Ditto, Dennis was fantastic, smooth transaction on the windshield wiper arms!

Dennis, let me know when you might have those other parts we discussed for purchase. Thanks!

Thank you for the Paypal transaction number. I was able to track down your payment. Your door handle assembly will ship out tomorrow morning. To clarify the email situation, I would like to add that I have never given you my email address. I have only corresponded through private message on this forum. Our conversation may come up as an alert in your email, but that is very different than a direct email conversation. Thank you for your purchase and patience while I tracked down your payment. Dennis
I understand now. Thank you.

You bet! I included the complete lock rod assembly as well in case you needed any of those parts. Let me know if you need anything else. Your parts are packaged and ready to ship out in the morning. Thanks again, Dennis

DSCF7294.JPG

I received my parts from Dennis and they were nicely packaged and in good condition. Iinstalled them and they work great, Thanks Dennis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom