Wifey Mad, Me Glad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally took ok those ugly sidesteps of our 99 and I feel so much better. Wife got mad though and said How am I gonna get up in there now? Umm I guess the same way you get up in the LIFTED FJ62??????? DUH:rolleyes: The 100 is not even lifted.:crybaby:

Finally took ok those ugly sidesteps of our 99 and I feel so much better. Wife got mad though and said How am I gonna get up in there now? Umm I guess the same way you get up in the LIFTED FJ62??????? DUH:rolleyes: The 100 is not even lifted.:crybaby:

Come on now...appease her with a set of Slee Step Sliders :D. Sounds like opportunity aknock'n to me ;)

If you do not use this opportunity to get a slee's sliders, the opportunity might never come........

You definitely NEED the Slee step sliders. I put them on a few months back and the wife and kids love them! No more whining about getting in and out of the truck. They not only make it easy to get in/out, they look better, they provide protection off road, but they also help protect the family in an accident. The factory "plastic" steps explode on impact in a crash! You want to protect your family don't you?

You definitely NEED the Slee step sliders. I put them on a few months back and the wife and kids love them! No more whining about getting in and out of the truck. They not only make it easy to get in/out, they look better, they provide protection off road, but they also help protect the family in an accident. The factory "plastic" steps explode on impact in a crash! You want to protect your family don't you?

Good point! I never thought of the additional side impact protection while "on-road"! So...they should be required huh?! ;)

I had a "mad" wifey too... but in the end the step sliders won her over. You just have to do it!

DSC00349.jpg

I quadruple the addition of step sliders. Maybe even some skateboard tape too.

I don't think the importance of safety can be stressed enough. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom