Wanted Wife said I need to move on from the 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Looking for a 200 Series Land Cruiser, ideally with less than 150k miles and in the $30s (or less haha). I’m in Memphis, Tn but I can travel without problem.

She must have spoken to my wife - haha! Good luck with the search.

There were two 200's with 107K and 109 K for sale around 37K in your area (Lebanon TN), but those got sold!

When you buy from private dealers, PLEASE check the carfax. They LIE a TON!

There were two 200's with 107K and 109 K for sale around 37K in your area (Lebanon TN), but those got sold!

When you buy from private dealers, PLEASE check the carfax. They LIE a TON!
Dannngg! We’re they dealer or private?

I had a terrible buying experience (for my wife’s car) a few years ago and now the carfax is a must. Even then, I’m still a little skeptical haha

Dannngg! We’re they dealer or private?

I had a terrible buying experience (for my wife’s car) a few years ago and now the carfax is a must. Even then, I’m still a little skeptical haha
Dealer 231cs.com.

If buying used, NEVER trust a car sales person. I had my best experience during my search of LC 200.

Thats a good price if everything checks out. I'd never pay that much for a LX as a brand new 22 is at $85K. Make sure the seller has owned it at least few years, otherwise, he is just a guy who flip cars.

the market is crazy, man. finding a sub-$30K 200 series will be tough! Good luck with your search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom