Wife approved 3" extension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Our shifter extension makes your wife happy every time she grabs your t-case knob.
It much easier to get to and smoother to work with making your wife happy for only $20.

shifter_extension.png

Yeah I'm a fan as well. I've always been well off in that area, so I'm not sure if she's happy with another 3" :rofl:

20210607_163137.jpg

The fit and finish are very nice. Better than I expected.

Will be ordering another for the 100 series. Working great on my 80 series.

I had no trouble with either vehicle shifting the Tcase....but the remarkably short OEM shifter is just not ergonomically friendly.

The extension places the shifter knob where it probably should have been from the factory. It also makes shifting smooth and effortless. I'm not a person who is easily impressed with things....but this is a hit. 👍

Ordered…thanks for a product the wife can appreciate ;)

I just ordered one for my GX470!

Good marketing, good product. Well played, @LandCruiserPhil.
I'll play, for $20. Great price point, too. What if I don't like it? I'll just gift it to a buddy. This is a no lose proposition.

Good marketing, good product. Well played, @LandCruiserPhil.
I'll play, for $20. Great price point, too. What if I don't like it? I'll just gift it to a buddy. This is a no lose proposition.

Love it in my 80 series. Its just a tad too tall (for my liking) in my 100 series.

My FJ80 ExtenZe™ came in while I was out of town. My wife said it felt a little small, so I fired up the ol mitutoyo to see what I'm working with. Like most enhancement products, the packaging and marketing is the where most of the budget seems to have been spent. I was going to submit a complaint to the BBB and charge back the purchase with my CC company until I ate the "free" mint ( which I think was laced with LSD). I have decided to give this less than 3 inch extension a chance. My lawyer is drafting a false advertisement lawsuit just in case it doesn't live up to the hype. I've included proof of my complaint for documentation.

Looong shaft.jpg

My FJ80 ExtenZe™ came in while I was out of town. My wife said it felt a little small, so I fired up the ol mitutoyo to see what I'm working with. Like most enhancement products, the packaging and marketing is the where most of the budget seems to have been spent. I was going to submit a complaint to the BBB and charge back the purchase with my CC company until I ate the "free" mint ( which I think was laced with LSD). I have decided to give this less than 3 inch extension a chance. My lawyer is drafting a false advertisement lawsuit just in case it doesn't live up to the hype. I've included proof of my complaint for documentation.

View attachment 2787534

It's an 'engineered tolerance', to allow for temperature swings. Very thoughtful actually. As the part heats up...it expands slightly in all directions. Being Aluminum...it has very high thermal conductivity. Exhaustive tests were done prior to manufacture and marketing. ;) You're good to go.

View attachment 2787534
If your wife notices/can feel that deficiency she’s a keeper😉

View attachment 2787534

If she is not 100% satisfied send it back for 100% refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom