Wide center console. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, the 100 and 105 from other countries has a wide center console. I would like to retrofit my 100 with one of them. Has anyone done this or got the parts and just not installed it yet? I want to get one and all the other parts, any help would be a great help.

Does it require smaller seats?

Pull a foreign market VIN from an auction site, plug that into Partsouq (or wherever), and you'll find the original part numbers. From there you can just google search on numbers to get a sense of where you'll find them and for how much.

I have the part numbers but the places that have them look really shade. I was thinking of contacting a salvage yard in Australia or Dubai but not sure who to trust.

Well, has to be LHD too.

Please show me the ones you've seen.

On a RHD 105 the parking brake handle is nestled on the RHS of the centre console and the console would not fit if the parking brake was on the left

Okay so after much searching I have found the right part number I think. I have done a google search for this number but most if not all still show a RHD center. The part number on partsouq says it is from a LHD but when I do a search they look like they are RHD

5890160330A0​

Your PN is indeed for LHD. But that's what I am saying, it's LH/RH specific and you won't find what you need salvage yard in Australia.

1595D268-E984-4557-8EEE-F6DF5EA7CB44.jpeg

Your PN is indeed for LHD. But that's what I am saying, it's LH/RH specific and you won't find what you need salvage yard in Australia.

1595D268-E984-4557-8EEE-F6DF5EA7CB44.jpeg

Part of the problem I see I was having trouble with was the part numbers vs the pictures on partsouq. All the pictures show the LHD but was actually a RHD. I'll figure it out I have a friend who lives in France who I have sent a request. I also have someone in Saudi who I may get to help me also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom