Wickes Tunnel and Comet Ghost Town, Sunday 8/27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello folks

This Sunday will be the ride we've all been waiting for...the Wickes Tunnel and Comet ghost town! This is an absolute blast of a trail that most vehicles will handle just fine. There is a couple of technical spots that stock trucks will need to tiptoe through, and an off camber spot that could leave a little rash on wider trucks, but it's a lot of fun with great scenery. This trail is an adventure trail for sure!

We will meet at the Albertsons in Belgrade at 8 am. Please plan for a full day trip. We were originally going to do an overnight trip starting on Saturday, But I will not be able to make it. If you would still like to go, I can give you some direction on where to go and we can make plans to meet on Sunday in Boulder.

Please sign up below if you plan to attend. Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Damn, I still gotta install my CB :frown:.
Soon, I hope. Have a great trip!

Should have my cb working Thursday so count me in. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

I am going to plan on making this. Have to get my CB in, but That is doable this week. Would also be interested in camping out overnight Saturday.

Yes for Sunday, maybe for Sat night, no for the rash...

Lets Rollllllllllll! :steer: I am in for an overnight-er too!

Just asking because i don't know, and havent looked into it yet but anyone know about forest fires in the area, fire restrictions in place etc? I assume that camp fires are likely a no-go for those of us who want to camp out

Just asking because i don't know, and havent looked into it yet but anyone know about forest fires in the area, fire restrictions in place etc? I assume that camp fires are likely a no-go for those of us who want to camp out

If you all are camping together Saturday night would it be ok if I join you? Getting one more night of camping in before hitting the books on Monday would be awesome!

If you all are camping together Saturday night would it be ok if I join you? Getting one more night of camping in before hitting the books on Monday would be awesome!

@TommyGuns and i are planning on camping out but still working out details, location etc.

Meeting TC at the Gas station in Boulder at 9 on Sunday

Last edited:
We might want to hook up with y'all en route so as not to backtrack after driving from Three Forks to to Belgrade-back through Three Forks. What CB channel are we going to be on? Maybe I'll park after the Logan Exit until I see the convoy passing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom