SOLD Wichita, KS: 2000 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/d/kechi-2000-lexus-lx470/7562437683.html
Year:2000
Vehicle Model: LX470
Mileage: 236,297
Outside Link:
VIN#JT6HT00W1Y0094827

PRICE - $9,500

Please PM me if interested and we can exchange contact info - happy to answer questions anytime.

Delivery - I would be willing to consider delivery if within 2-3 hours from Wichita.

LX.jpg

I recently purchased this LX470 locally in Wichita, KS in early October of this year, as my prior daily driver had an engine failure and I needed a replacement vehicle quickly. I was excited to come across a 100 series in good condition only a few minutes away! However, a week later, I came across a 2000 Land Cruiser nearby that was tailor made for me, with the previous 2 owners having done many of the modifications and work that I would have wanted done, and in my favorite color combination, so I ended up going from owning zero to two 100-series trucks in under a week :D Thus, I'm looking to send this lovely LX on to another home.

Exterior​

The exterior is in excellent condition. It appears that the front driver's side quarterpanel may have seen some repair work at some point, as under close examination/in the right light, I can barely observe some slight variations in the paint/clearcoat that indicate that panel was repainted (clearly professional job). There was an accident reported on the Carfax back in 2008, so this may be related to that, I don't know. Otherwise the exterior is in outstanding condition, no dents or damage anywhere that I have found.

Mechanical​

No known issues. I have watched closely and have not observed any leaks or drips on my driveway in the time since I purchased it. AHC system raises and lowers and appears to be in good working order. Engine starts and runs smooth, no noises, rattles, or anything out of the ordinary that I have noticed.

Interior​

The interior is overall in good condition for the age & mileage. The front driver and passenger seat bottoms are fairly worn, and the passenger side has a small hole about the size of a pencil eraser. The wood on the steering wheel shows some sun/UV fading. Other seats and carpets are in good condition. The third row seat belts are not currently installed but I do have the belts. There is a small section of paint that is bubbling on the inside of the door jamb of the passenger side rear door, along the rocker panel. You can see in the pics.

Electrical​

All electronics are currently functional with no known issues. Sunroof, all power doors, seats, folding mirrors, steering wheel, etc all working.

Underbody​

Minor surface rust in a few places (typical for this area/climate) but nothing extensive or of any significance beyond cosmetics/appearance. I am going to put it up on my car lift and take some pictures from underneath this weekend - will add to the listing when I do.

Maintenance​

• Oil change just completed before listing
  • Timing Belt Service last done at 142,127 miles in 2013. It is due for a timing belt replacement/service soon.
  • No further maintenance records received from prior owners.

LX 1.jpg
LX5.jpg
LX6.jpg
LX4.jpg

Last edited:
LX8.jpg
LX9.jpg
LX2.jpg
LX11.jpg
LX3.jpg

LX12.jpg
LX16.jpg