SOLD Wichita Falls, TX - 1979 FJ40 - Mustard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(255, 213, 0)
Mud Family,

This one pains me to write, but the time has come to pass Sunny on to a new caretaker. The wound is extra fresh since I just sold my 100 today as well, but life plans are dictating a change of investment. We are purchasing a truck and camper, plus the additional factor of a recent move where we downsized...no more 1200 sq ft shop for toys.

I spent a LONG time searching for the best candidate possible, mechanically sound, good history, long time owners, etc...

From that point I immediately went to work creating the vehicle that would be passed down to my kids one day. Spent close to 10 grand of refresh and thoughtful upgrades to make it a reliable 40 that I could drive from Texas to Colorado and not blink an eye. Goode's Offroad did the majority of the work and Michael had glowing comments about the condition and mechanical sturdiness of the 40. I addressed every mechanical piece that needed replacing, getting worn, or just "made sense" at the time. Naturally, like most Cruisers, this rig is an attention getter with no shortage of social interactions.

I have all the receipts from the work I've done and the previous owner as well.

Overall it is an incredible Cruiser that will be turn key for the next owner.

Please look through my thread HERE for pictures, write ups, and general information. I would appreciate serious buyers and hoping Sunny finds someone who will keep the journey alive.

Price: 45k

IMG_7661.jpg

Sorry you are parting ways, this one is a stunner! I really wish the market wasn’t in the dumps right now, the want is strong…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom