SOLD WI - Rear Tub Corner Channel (NEW - Real Steel Cruiser Parts) 1965-1974 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought the pair but only needed the passenger side. You are buying the driver side channel.
$30 shipped

1655836342458.png

I will take these Drake. Just sent you PayPal.
Thanks Brian. You know the deal, shipment coming so what else do you need? I am selling off most of the inventory that will not be needed for my 67 build, which will likely be my last build.......... unless I find a decent 67 FJ45 LWB project ;). I would like to spend more time driving and less time wrenching going forward.

Thanks Brian. You know the deal, shipment coming so what else do you need? I am selling off most of the inventory that will not be needed for my 67 build, which will likely be my last build.......... unless I find a decent 67 FJ45 LWB project ;). I would like to spend more time driving and less time wrenching going forward.
Drake,

I looked at what your currently had posted and did not see anything else I needed, but if you are holding any hidden nuggets let me know.

Drake,

I looked at what your currently had posted and did not see anything else I needed, but if you are holding any hidden nuggets let me know.
Yeah, that's like 3% of the nuggets 🤫

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom