SOLD WI - Fiberglass Tub, Hood, Fenders, Bib, Fender Aprons, & Trans Tunnel ===PRICE DROP 3===$0.65/mile appx delivery charge* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TTT. If only this were closer, unbelievable deal.

BUMP

I am interested. Can you give me your zip code please? I want to see how far away you are. Thanks!

I am interested. Can you give me your zip code please? I want to see how far away you are. Thanks!
I replied to you in a PM on Saturday March 6th

Bump -------- and I have someone who can probably transport for a decent price. If interested, let me know your zip code and I will get an appx price on the transport.

Sorry, life took over and I haven't been back on mud for a bit. My zip is 44026 if you know someone who may be interested in transporting!

Sorry, life took over and I haven't been back on mud for a bit. My zip is 44026 if you know someone who may be interested in transporting!
No issues. The price dropped to 1600 in case you did not know. Please send me a PM with your phone number so we can discuss transportation options

@Dianna has seen all the PM's I have sent trying to help but does not respond, so this stuff is still available

I'm still interested, I left my zip, as you said you could get me a price for transport. Otherwise, I am recovering from surgery and it would be a couple weeks at best before I could haul a trailer out there to get it.

Still available and you can use $0.65/mile as an appx delivery charge. This rate depends on the destination being somewhat close to an existing route he travels. Seeing as he travels to most major cities, being close will usually work out. Mileage originating from Eau Claire, WI (54703). If interested and delivery timing is flexible, PM me.

Spend your COVID relief money here 😷

Bump.....why is this still here????????????????????????????????????????????

All the fiberglass has sold and gone to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom