SOLD WI - Corrugated Top Fiberglass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Just putting some feelers out there for the fiberglass topper for a corrugated top (must be from a corrugated top to fit properly). Not looking to ship as it will surely get damaged just like the last one but I am willing to drive about 800 miles round trip possibly. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Drake

whats a nice one worth?

@Texican I paid $300 for my complete 90% rust free corrugated top (prior to the damage) and had it shipped from Montana. Seems like I have seen corrugated tops with average wear, some rust, and maybe missing some glass go for 300-600 so a fiberglass piece with the metal base channel may be $200 in very good condition.

Last edited:
Hi @grayjs , thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately too far to drive and shipping it will end up in damage. Thanks for thinking of me!

Still looking

I have a set of corrugated top sides, from a '65, IIRC. When I put the side up to a side from the late 60's or early '70s, the drip-rail surfaces were pretty much the same pattern and shape. From Mud, I understand that the corrugated top has a different profile, and obviously, with the real early 'B' pillar height being different, but, maybe a later corrugated top matches the fiberglass and drip rail for later models?

I have a set of corrugated top sides, from a '65, IIRC. When I put the side up to a side from the late 60's or early '70s, the drip-rail surfaces were pretty much the same pattern and shape. From Mud, I understand that the corrugated top has a different profile, and obviously, with the real early 'B' pillar height being different, but, maybe a later corrugated top matches the fiberglass and drip rail for later models?
This top is not the real early style so it has the same pillar height as say the regular 40. I did place a 40 fiberglass on top of this one and the rear contour of the fiberglass is different and the front is also different. I will need to find a 64 style fiberglass to make it work.

Thanks for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom