SOLD WI - Carburetor - August 30, 1976 Date Code (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
$125 shipped. Probably a GREAT deal for the guy who needs the specific date code.

@65swb45 maybe

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

If all the butterflies move, I will take it at that price Drake. I mentioned interest in a previous thread where you posted it (maybe for green bean?) that the nut on the primary throttle shaft is loose, and the bolt that holds the throttle cable bracket is missing.

This is another example of a replacement carburetor, like I was trying to explain to @Jdc1 on his FS thread when he got bent out of shape with me. The aluminum tag is missing, which would have given a clue to the original application year. My guess is 1972.

If all the butterflies move, I will take it at that price Drake. I mentioned interest in a previous thread where you posted it (maybe for green bean?) that the nut on the primary throttle shaft is loose, and the bolt that holds the throttle cable bracket is missing.

This is another example of a replacement carburetor, like I was trying to explain to @Jdc1 on his FS thread when he got bent out of shape with me. The aluminum tag is missing, which would have given a clue to the original application year. My guess is 1972.
Hi Mark, I'm sorry I don't remember the other thread or I would have picked up where we left off. I will check the flappers for you and report back shortly!

Hi Mark, all the butterflies are indeed moving :) . Paypal friends & family please....if you still have it. If not, let me know and I will call the shop tomorrow and give it to you again.

Thanks

Done. Please hold until the 18th; I’m going out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom