SOLD WI - 78 FJ40 Rear Tail Lights (No lenses) Price DROP, Dumpster soon ¯\(°_o)/¯ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Relieving some more inventory that I will not be using. I will be going with some custom LED lights so I'm selling this pair of tail lights, sorry no lenses available. These assemblies come with good usable gaskets (very pliable and no cracks). There was a bit of rust/corrosion on the housing so I sand blasted the housing so you can see they are solid, with the exception of a small hole on one end (looks like it melted). Could the bulb have been too close to the side? Couple wires will need some attention, see pics. I thought about priming and painting them but I wanted you to see the bare metal before buying. Just waiting for your paint and lenses.

$20 shipped :hmm: ???

1598148285000.JPEG

1598148285566.JPEG

1598148286134.JPEG

1598148287328.JPEG

Last edited:
1598148286549_LI.jpg

1598148287051_LI.jpg

Bump

Are these the same for 76 or did they change? Do you have the little metal separators that go between each light?
According to SOR they are the same (see link below). Sorry, I do not have the separators. I do have the gaskets for them and they are good to use.

Price drop

Bump and price drop

After Christmas sale..........$20 shipped or they are headed for the dumpster. Someone should save these, just not me.

Did you sell or pitch them yet? I'll take them along with the gaskets. Pm me your p/p info.

Received, thanks for saving them.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom